Woori Education international awards – George Brown College Toronto, Canada is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Diploma level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at George Brown College Toronto.
Established in 1967, George Brown College was named after a newspaper publisher and politician as well, George Brown. It is also known as George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology. Sally Horsfall Eaton was the first chancellor of the college. The college is known to be the first college to start a distance education system. Currently, it has over 15,000 distance education students from all over the world.
Located in Canada, George Brown College has 3 campuses, namely Casa Loma Campus, St. James Campus and Waterfront Campus. The Casa Loma Campus is the main campus and is known as the clean and green space of the college. The second campus, St. James Campus comprises five buildings and houses the faculty of Financial Services, Creative Arts, Business Administration, and Centre for Hospitality as well as Culinary Arts. The Waterfront campus is the newest campus, opened in 2012 and comprises of Centre for Health Sciences.
All three campuses are nearby to restaurants, shops, and stores. The college is located at a place where students are in reach of a job market, as the companies play a significant role in the academic life of students, providing them with practical experience, advice about meeting industry needs by building an effective curriculum and sharpen their skills in the particular field of interest.
Why choose to study at George Brown College?
Toronto is home to many major industries in Canada and one of the most important economic hubs in North America. As such, the city becomes a living lab for our students. We have three main campuses and several other locations that place students in the heart of downtown Toronto — St. James Campus, Casa Loma Campus, and Waterfront Campus.
We’ve taken advantage of our location to give our students an edge in the job market. We partner with companies and organizations that play a role in the academic life of our students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. By helping us develop curricula, these companies nurture our students to meet industry needs and gain skills that are highly sought after in the current job market.
Brief Description of the Woori Education International Awards
Scholarship Host: George Brown College Toronto
Location of Scholarship: Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Diploma
Eligible Course: All Courses
Nationality: International Students
Worth of Award: Full tuition fee
Application Deadline: 4th of May 2021
Worth of Award
The university will provide Tuition fees to full-time international students who want to be part of a diploma or degree program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student with a valid Study Permit.
- Must be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 in at least two full semesters of successive study.
Method of Application
- All candidates must take admission to a full-time diploma or degree program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
For more information and how to apply