Sault College is currently offering international and domestic students a scholarship/award for the 2021-2022 academic session. This award is a way of helping students afford their tuition in Canada. The scholarship is offered to students who have applied for an undergraduate course or are currently in their first year at the school.
A vital criterion for all student applicants is that they must apply for an undergraduate course offered at Sault College. Students must also be in Canada or travel to the school located in Ontario, Canada to be eligible for this offer.
Brief Description of the School
If you are looking for the best college that provides, part-time, full-time, and weekend academic sessions for undergraduates, apprenticeship, adult retraining, continuing education, and program types of contract training for students, then Sault College is your go-to institute.
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a college in Sault Ste. that is publicly funded. Ontario, Marie. It was started along with the Vocational Centre of Ontario in 1965. The full-time and part-time enrollment of Sault College totals nearly 400 registrants annually.
Brief Description About The Scholarship
University or Organization: Sault College
Course Level: Post-secondary
Award: Up to $4,000
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and domestic
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be newly admitted to Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The grant is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in a post-secondary degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English proficiency must be offered by applicants whose first language is not English. To satisfy our English admission requirements, Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent examination.
Sault College will provide an award of an amount up to $4,000 to international and domestic students in Canada.
How to Apply
Interested students are advised to apply directly through the school’s official website, this would help reduce scholarship scams and fraud. To apply for this scholarship, you can click the link below to visit the scholarship page and get more information about this scholarship
The scholarship is scheduled to expire on the 21st of May 2021. However, it comes up every year for students so can also apply next year.