We are looking for a licensed Truck Drivers who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Must be an experienced Truck Driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
Employer Name: HERAUFS CUSTOM SILAGING Wage/Salary Info: $22-$30 depending on experience Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Seasonal: F-T Length of Employment: until the end of November Experience: 3-5 Years Application Closing Date: 15-Aug-2020
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
No recent moving or driving violations
Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
Trucking school diploma
Valid truck driving licence
How to Apply?: Please call Josh Herauf @ 306-529-1959 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HERAUFS CUSTOM SILAGING