We are looking for Servers who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
Employer Name: THE TAJ MAHAL INDIAN GRILL AND BAR CORP. Wage/Salary Info: Minimum wage Location: SASKATOON
Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Length of Employment: 3+ Years Education: Grade 12 Experience: 0-6 Months Application Closing Date: 30-Dec-2020
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- How to Apply?: Send your resumes at Thetajmahalindiangtill.email@example.com
THE TAJ MAHAL INDIAN GRILL AND BAR CORP.
13-107 CONFEDERATION DR